Revised July 19, 2019
ceilingsky provides a variety of services including, but not limited to, the following: web hosting solutions including shared hosting, dedicated servers, and virtual private servers; web design; technical support; consulting (“Services”).
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use ceilingsky Services with the creation or administration of a ceilingsky account.
- Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to ceilingsky when they subscribe to marketing material or participate in surveys / contests.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
ceilingsky asks for your account information which includes your name, business name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card and bank account information (stored directly with a third party processor), and website domain. By voluntarily providing ceilingsky with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
ceilingsky may ask for your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. or Subscribing to marketing material and participating in surveys and contests is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
ceilingsky collects information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
ceilingsky uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with ceilingsky for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of ceilingsky’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and ceilingsky.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
ceilingsky shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. ceilingsky may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of ceilingsky in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – ceilingsky may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from ceilingsky at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As outlined in the Section “Cookies and other Tracking Technologies”, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your ceilingsky account or by contacting us at email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
For individuals in the EEA, ceilingsky’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. ceilingsky will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for ceilingsky to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, ceilingsky will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.